Claim Compensation Now

Don’t hesitate, start your claim now!

SilverOak Solicitors specialise in all types of personal injury and housing disrepair claims. We will fight for your maximum compensation on a No Win No Fee basis. You can trust our team to handle your matter with confidentiality, care, and respect.

    Start Your Claim

    Please complete the form below to start a claim and a member of our team will get in touch as soon as possible

    Please select the area of law below:

    What is the best time to call you:

    What is a Personal Injury Claim?

    A personal injury claim provides a legal avenue for seeking compensation for injuries incurred as a result of accidents or negligence. By initiating this process, you can request monetary damages from the party who caused the injury to cover expenses related to your recovery, such as medical bills and lost wages. For instance, if you suffer injuries in a car accident, you may have the option to file a no-fault claim with both your own auto insurance provider and the insurance company of the driver responsible for the accident.

    What is a Housing Disrepair Claim?

    Regardless of whether you are a council, housing association or private tenant, you have a legal right to request your landlord to undertake any necessary repairs in your home. In case the landlord fails to address the issue or refuses to carry out the repairs correctly, you can initiate a housing disrepair claim against them.

    A housing disrepair claim is a formal appeal for compensation that must be submitted in writing to the landlord or managing agent. If you are a tenant, you can also file a housing disrepair claim with your local council, who will investigate the evidence to assess whether an order can be made to compel the landlord to carry out the repairs. It is recommended to act swiftly since this process can take considerable time and effort. Hiring a housing disrepair lawyer will improve the likelihood of a successful outcome. It’s important to note that we only offer a No Win No Fee arrangement for tenants in social housing accommodation.

    What is a No Win No Fee basis?

    A No Win No Fee payment arrangement means that clients don’t have to pay upfront fees for legal representation. Instead, the lawyer’s fee is based on the outcome of the case. This approach provides access to justice for individuals who may not be able to afford legal representation otherwise.

    At SilverOak Solicitors, we offer a success fee which is one of the lowest in the market. This ensures that clients receive reasonable fees for the legal services provided without any hidden charges.

    Why choose SilverOak Solicitors?

    No Win No Fee for personal injury and housing disrepair claims. We only take on cases we are confident we can win. If we lose, you don’t pay our fees.

    Highly experienced solicitors and consultants who have secured millions of pounds in compensation.

    Excellent client care. You’ll have a dedicated file handler and senior solicitor working your case so you won’t need to speak to lots of different people.

    Access to medical care and other support services for personal injury claimants.

    Interim compensation payments for personal injury clients (where possible).

    SRA regulated law firm. We are a trustworthy SRA regulated law firm and member of The Law Society.

    Open chat
    Scan the code
    SilverOak Solicitors
    Hello, how can we help you?